Are you at your wits’ end bumping into your partner as you get ready in the bathroom? And after a hard day, do you dream of relaxing in a spacious, jetted tub? What about adding a little seating area where you can de-stress as you do your nails?
Nuenza is here to help you design, optimize space, and turn your bathroom into an oasis. Whether you want contemporary minimalism, Bohemian chic, or Zen paradise, we guarantee that your bathroom renovation in Montreal is possible with your budget.
What Do You Want to Accomplish with Your Bathroom Remodel?
Before you start hacking away at a wall or buying swatches, make sure you know what the purpose of your bathroom renovation will be, and how to achieve it. Will you be expanding the room and adding square footage? Optimizing the preexisting space? Updating the style?
For your renovation to go smoothly, it’s always best to ask yourself the following questions:
- Is it a master bathroom or a half bath/powder room? A master bathroom includes the shower, tub, sink and toilet while a half bath or powder room has only a toilet and sink, sometimes doubling as a laundry room.
- Who will use the bathroom? Think of gender and age. A kid’s bathroom will be designed much differently than that for an adult.
- Are you updating the style? Maybe you’re tired of the floral wallpaper or want to replace that pink tub.
- Do you want to modernize its functionality? It might be time to remove your shower curtain and install a glass shower stall instead.
- How do you want the room to flow with the rest of the home? Some homeowners like to have a consistent design theme throughout the house,while others prefer each room has its own distinctive flair.
- How do you want the room to accommodate your needs? If you and your partner share the bathroom, would separate sinks allow each of you to have enough space to get ready at the same time?
All of the above questions will help to give you a better idea of the renovation costs to expect. Remember that if you plan on renovating more than one bathroom, you will need to apply the above questions to each one.
Depending on the type of bathroom renovation and your needs, the average cost to redo is between 20k and 55k since plumbing and tiling are expensive and the bread and butter of a bathroom. Other factors that will affect pricing are your preferences, materials used, and market inflation.
Work with the Nuenza Team!
To renovate a bathroom, you need a skilled team who knows how to turn your ideas into a reality within your budget. Nuenza can help you save money while still having an inviting and high-end bathroom in the end.
Did you know? Nuenza is one of the top three custom cabinet designers in Montreal, QC. We would like to thank all of our clients and well-wishers for keeping trust in us and choosing us to serve their needs. After a rigorous 50-point inspection, Nuenza became one of the top three companies. The process looked at reputation, history, complaints, ratings, nearness, satisfaction, trust, cost, and general excellence.
We are always happy to discuss your project’s unique details, such as its renovation costs and design elements, so get in touch with our team today to start the process of renovating your bathroom!